Sunday, March 2, 2008

The $200 Question... Pt 7 > Contact Holds

Contact Climbing
Contact, have well.. got in contact and have answered the $200 question... and I like the answer, I like the answer alot...

Q1) First off, we have had gyms and home wallers alike ask us to pick the holds. We get the layout of the wall and go to work. The list below is what we would suggest for a moderate sized homewall with a little bit of everything.Key Lime Jugs - $58Leftovers - $54Geos - $25
Hexes - $22Rexes - $22Deez - $15Micro-chips - $8
Alien Invasion $FREE$, yes you read that right... oh you did... FREE HOLD!!!

Q2) We do have a monthly hold subscription that we call "Erector Sets". $45/ month gets you a brand spanking new set of holds each month. Sets will vary month to month, but of course there are no repeats, tweaks of existing holds, or partial sets. Shipping is included in the price.

2 comments:

Joel said...

I just need to say thank you for posting these responses from the companies. They've proven to be very informative. Great site, we'll keep checking up with you.

ntmb said...

I try my little best, hopefully Teknik will come back to me...