Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Competition Time! WIN A HOLD!

Halo
How well do we look after you? Despite family emergencies and snow we still offer you comp's to win now holds... yup another one... Halo holds has carved some holds (might I add for the comp!) for you to name..Name the holds!!! It's easy, first thing that comes into you head!!! Oh I cannot stress enough, ADD YOU EMAIL ADDRESS!! If you don't want your address known to the world then email me directly :P

To enter all you need to do is:
  • Post a comment on this post with your suggestion and email address
OR
  • Mail me with your suggestion, with the subject line as "HALO Comp"
Simple!

The competition closes on April 1st, when done I'll send your suggestions to Mark at Halo, he'll pick their favorite and then will contact you for your mailing address... then voila! You'll be the proud owner of a set of holds!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Shuriken"

Because they look slick, like throwing stars.

Raiyou@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Clingons...

They look like they might be out of Star Trek.
Minor spelling change to avoid those pesky lawsuits...


climb.bavaria@yahoo.co.uk

Anonymous said...

"Sabers"

Justinisnot@gmail.com

Brian Spiering said...

Razor's Edge

"The sharp edge of a razor is difficult to pass over; thus the wise say the path to Salvation is hard." —Katha-Upanishad.

spieringb@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

"Shark Skins" Mark!!!!!!!

Love,
Dale

Contactclimbing.com

Paul said...

Because of the "Halo" theme and the fact these holds have three points I would call this set "Trinity"

P. Somers
yllopez@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

My first thought was "Starfleet" - I thought Star Trek too. But I think a couple of these other suggestions are better. :)


mowied@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I say you call them "Shark Teeth" because thats exactly what they look like.

danbrownseriously@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

"Shredders"

Kimberly
kimbop12@hotmail.com

Bezelfor said...

"Serrations"

bezelfor@mantrout.com

Anonymous said...

Little Devils

cwfrye@smcm.edu

We can't all be angels with Halo's now can we?

Tobias said...

"Sea Stars" is what I think they look like, but "CrimperBlue" or "DroppCrimper" is what I would call them.

T. Brodahl
Tobiasbrodahl@gmail.com