Monday, April 14, 2008

Competition Time! WIN A HOLD! (Sequence)

Sequence Climbing
Remember to send us your names for the comp...
We have our set! And you can get yours!Hell our walls not finished yet and they're already up!

Name the holds!!! It's easy, first thing that comes into you head!!! Oh I cannot stress enough, ADD YOU EMAIL ADDRESS!! If you don't want your address known to the world then email me directly :P

To enter all you need to do is:
  • Post a comment on this post with your suggestion and email address
OR
  • Mail me with your suggestion, with the subject line as "SEQUENCE Comp"
Simple!

The competition closes on May 1st, when done I'll send your suggestions to Mike at Sequence, he'll pick their favorite and then will contact you for your mailing address... then voila! You'll be the proud owner of a set of holds!!

8 comments:

MWS said...

"Slate of the Union"

matthew.w.stpierre@gmail.com

Cranky said...

Since you have the three small dots I suggest you call them "Trios"

Matt
Boulderboyny@aol.com

Skyler said...

Los Sostenidos


Skyler

neslorelyks@gmail.com

chaslryan said...

Grind

clryan@uncc.edu

Ben said...

Vicious Pumiceous

Colleen said...

These are called Ninja Stars


colleenbosak@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

There's a name just floating in the back of my mind when I look at these, but I can't grab it. All I can come up with is "Cogs".

They look cool though.

mowied@gmail.com

oliver said...

"Epitaxies"

nicko686@yahoo.com