Wednesday, May 14, 2008

UPDATED: Slap Holds > New Monster Jugsters & Cyclone

slap
You'd think I have nothing better to do all day than sit about and wait for Dylan to send me a mail telling me he's made some new holds... but as he doesn't email me with news I have to ferret it out :P

Here's some more new holds from Slap, "Jugsters", which look huge... and strangely enough I need some roof jugs for the wall!!! Seems that Slap are on a hold making frenzy right now!

And does anyone remember this beast? We had a "Name the Hold" comp for it. Well James from Georgia is the only person that has it (other than Slap themselves) because he won the comp! EVEN I DON'T HAVE IT! It's named the Cyclone, and you can all get your hand on it from the Slap website (Click the Slap logo at the top of the post)


No comments: